At Metricsflow, we work to shape the future of data attribution for a new kind of relationship between customers and companies. Advocating for privacy-first practices and a smarter, deeper, and non-invasive customer learning, Metricsflow innovates using machine learning and AI technology to equip businesses with the right tools. If you are passionate about the internet and how data is treated, you’ve found the right place.
Metricsflow is seeking an exceptional individual to join our team as a Software Developer. You’ll work to build and improve groundbreaking technology that collects, processes, and enriches website data in new, privacy-friendly ways. From day one you’ll have an immediate impact on our product evolution, and play an important role in driving our rapid growth.
At Metricsflow you will work with disruptive technology and help to shape the future of a better and more private internet.
- Design, code, and maintain custom ETL systems to support our global analytics platform
- Research and improve data quality and strategize about new opportunities to leverage data to provide insight and value to our customers
- Provide architectural design direction, planning, and documentation, as well as paths of optimization and improvement of each cloud resource from a granular level
- Develop, test, maintain, and support cloud-based Azure solutions
- Develop and maintain good CI/CD practices with the team to ensure constant quality releases
- Ensuring bugs and maintenance issues are dealt with in a speedy and efficient manner
- 4+ years of industry experience developing application using Python
- Excellent knowledge of computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, paradigms, and design patterns
- Experience using Big Data frameworks (Dask, Spark, Pandas, etc.)
- Experience working with cloud infrastructure
- Experience with Git and modern Git workflows
- Comfort working in a dynamic, research-oriented team with rapidly developing goals and priorities
- Experience working in a lean/agile development environment with remote teams