At Metricsflow, we work to shape the future of data attribution for a new kind of relationship between customers and companies. Advocating for privacy-first practices and a smarter, deeper, and non-invasive customer learning, Metricsflow innovates using machine learning and AI technology to equip businesses with the right tools. If you are passionate about the internet and how data is treated, you’ve found the right place.
Metricsflow is seeking an exceptional individual to join our team as a Front End Developer. From day one, you’ll play a key role in the company's success, helping to shape the look, feel, and functionality of our product and ensure that we capture our clients’ data as elegantly and efficiently as possible. You will be hands-on in influencing our products’ rapid growth and evolution.
At Metricsflow, you will work with disruptive technology and help to shape the future of a better and more private internet.
- Analyze, design, develop, and test web applications features
- Bridge the gap between graphic design and technical implementation
- Design and develop APIs and integrate existing software with third-party APIs
- Assist in the collection and documentation of user requirements, development of user stories, estimates and work plans
- Self-document development processes, conduct peer reviews and give objective feedback
- Experience building responsive websites and single-page applications using React and ExpressJS
- Comfortable working with vanilla JS
- Excellent debugging and optimization skills
- Hands-on unit/integration testing experience
- Knowledge of modern version control systems (preferably GitHub), docker, and automated build workflows/pipelines for web applications
- Eager to learn/research new data collection technologies, rules, and practices
- Experience working in a lean/agile development environment with remote teams
- Familiarity with cloud development